HELM COIL MKII
The Helm MKII Coil combines the innovative damper and chassis features Cane Creek forks are known for with next-level coil sensitivity and predictability. The coil sprung version of the Helm MKII brings consistent confidence to attack the roughest most off-camber sections of trail with ease.
The HELM’s Damper is the control center of the fork – highly sensitive check springs, valves and shims control the flow of oil with every compression and rebound as you ride down the trail. Cane Creek’s Development Team equips the MKII with new compression and mid valve circuits to maintain control during heavy braking and square edge scenarios. A redesigned SKF Oil Seal Head and Motorex damper oil work together to protect the internal damper components while simultaneously reducing friction.
- 4 Coil spring rates to choose from with easy Set-it-and-Shred-it preload adjustment
- High and Low Speed Compression (10 positions)
- Low Speed Rebound (10 positions)
- Indexed Volume Adjustment system (8 positions - No Tokens Needed)
- Travel is internally adjustable by 10mm increments - no additional parts required. Optimized for 130-160mm travel for 29 inch. Optimized for 130-170mm travel for 27.5 inch
- 55 lb Coil Spring included from factory with 35-45-55-65 lb springs available
- Weight: 2340 Grams
- "D-Loc" 15mm Bolt-on thru axle 15mm x 110 BOOST spacing / 44mm offset
Min. Brake Rotor Size
180mm. *If you are using a Hope Tech brake on a Helm fork, you will need to use a 200mm rotor with appropriate adapter.
Max Tire Size
64mm wide by 749mm tall (29) / 75mm wide by 739mm tall (27.5+)