Job Posting - Assistant Manager
The right person will be responsible to assist the manager in all aspect like customer care, administration, website, communication. We are looking for an outgoing person that can translate their passion of mountain bike, snowmobile or dirt bike to customers. Someone highly organized and at ease to answer customers questions in person, over the phone, email or online. Greet customers, maintain the showroom, sell suspensions and services. Look after fulfilling online orders and some other administration/marketing tasks.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide great customer service
- Sell suspensions and accessories
- Look after customer for suspension service drop off and pick up
- Tech schedule management
- Answer customers and fulfill orders in person, phone, email and online
- Maintain the website and inventory (no coding knowledge necessary)
- Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all safety regulations
- Do other administrative tasks like but not limited to: shipping receiving, data entry, other …
- Work with our social media platform, website and marketing
- Manage showroom display
- Good communication skills
- Great customer service
- Good general computer skills: emails, MS office, GSuite, Quickbooks
- Ease to navigate to maintain website/ecommerce platform
- Good social medias skills
- Certification in marketing, business administration, accounting, tourism an asset
- Ability to work within a very fast paced environment, meet goals, and have fun with a very dynamic team
- Work well independently
- Accountable/responsible for your actions
- Passion about mountain bike, snowmobile and/or dirt bike an asset
- Some suspension knowledge is a plus, willing to learn lots
Key to success:
- Provide great customer service and genuinely care about customers
- Ensure timely and clear communication
- Advise Manager of any problems or extra help needed on more technical areas
- Keep a clean, well presented work area and showroom
- Be empowered to ensure maximum fun & safe riding to our clients
To start as soon as possible until October!
Benefits: Competitive wage. full time position (37.5hrs/week). Industry perks. Health Benefits. Training provided. Weekly ride & Friday beer.
Location: Invermere, BC. Work in a friendly environment with other office person and tech skilled mechanics. Your playground just a step away from the shop. Work and play in the Columbia Valley (Canadian Rockies and Purcell Mountains).
Start Date: March / April 2023
Applicants are asked to send their resume to Mylene Lefebvre at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.