This shocks is from a test sled, 500km. Comes with the original box and paper.
Minor spring deflection marking on 1 shock (only cosmetic, not noticeable).
FOX’s QS technology allows you to adjust the compression damping with ease to suit the snow conditions. Three positions keep the adjustment simple, so you focus on the ride instead of counting clicks. Sold per pair.
- Sled Type: Mountain/Trail
- Spring Preload
- Genuine Kashima Coat
- Fox Ice Scraper Technology (FIST)
- 1.5" bore 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Fully rebuildable and revalvable
- High-Flow Velocity-sensitive Damping
- POLARIS Pro-RMK, Khaos 600/800/850 REACT, 36"-38".
Included Items: (2) Shock assemblies + instructions