**ETA Early December 2021, accepting pre order and you will be notify when ready to ship!**
The 1.5 Zero shocks are built for riders who prefer a traditional coil over shock. With features like high-flow velocity-sensitive damping, Kashima Coating, and being able to rebuild and revalve the shocks, the 1.5 Zero offers better performance and tuning capabilities. Adjustable spring preload allows you to easily adjust the ride height and control the roll and dive of your sled.
SOLD PER PAIR
- Ski Stance: 40"
- Suspension Specifications: Mountain
- Spring Preload Adjustments
- Genuine Kashima Coat
- Fox Ice Scraper Technology (FIST)
- 1.5" bore 6061-T Aluminum
- Fully rebuildable and revalbable
- High-Flow Velocity-sensitive Damping
- Polaris RMK 40" stance
Included Items: (2) Shock assemblies + instructions