**ETA Early December 2021, accepting pre order and you will be notify when ready to ship!**
The 1.5 Zero shocks are built for riders who prefer a traditional coil over shock. With features like high-slow velocity-sensative damping, Kashima Coating, and being able to rebuild and revalve the shocks, the 1.5 Zero offers better performance and tuning capabilities. Adjustable spring preload allows you to easily adjust the ride height and control the roll and dive of your sled.
- Position: Front
- Type: Mountain
- Spring: Coil
- Spring Preload: Adjustable Spring Preload allows you to easily adjust the ride height and control the roll and dive of your sled.
- Sold per pair
- Genuine Kashima Coat
- Fox ice Scraper Technology (FIST)
- 1.5" Bore 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Aerospace-grade PTFE-lined spherical bearings
- Fully rebuildable and revalbeable
- Ski Doo Summit 600/800 2012-2016
Included Items: (2) Shock assemblies + instructions