ZBROZ EXIT X0 Series Center Shocks were designed for serious riders who want the performance and reliability of coil over gas shocks. Built to endure the toughest terrain and climates with hard anodized wear resistance on all surfaces, Billet 7075 high flow valving pistons, Billet 6061 valving assembly and flow friction wear bands.
- 1.5" Shock Body I.D.
- 1.5" Reservoir Body I.D.
- Hard Anodized for Extreme Wear Resistance on all surfaces
- Billet 7075 High Flow Valving Piston
- Billet 6061 Valving Assembly
- Flow Friction Wear Band
- 5/8" Micro Polished Chrome Shaft
- Delrin Crossover Spring Divider
- High Performance Closed Cellular Foam Bump Stop
- Advanced Seal Head Technology
- Black High Tensile Wire Springs
- Billet 6061 Eyelets
- MADE IN THE USA
All EXIT SHOCKS are serviceable for years of reliable use. Zbroz Racing recommends that you service EXIT SHOCKS every 1,500 miles or every 24 months. All EXIT SHOCKS are custom-built, valved, and tuned to applications.